CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

aimie's pages

'' ♥ ♥ ------------The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh :D . Crying gives me a headache -.- ------------♥ ♥ ''

HEYY THERE ! =D

Helohelo ! Welcom to my site.Hope you enjoy reading my blog and thanks for visiting . Newayy,I'm new in the blogging section. Hope you can give some guidance to me. I really really appreciate it and if you think that my blog is interesting ( erkk -,- cehh ! tralalal ~) , just click the 'FOLOW' button kayy . Hee ~ Thankyouu =) *sorry if my blog is sometimes a little bit ridiculous . Hihi .

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

cuti sekolah yg membosankann ..

School holidays have already started.
Today is the third day of school holidays and I still do not have idea.my life is fulled of bored. There is nothing to be done besides school work and homework..kem rekreasi terlepas ..genting cancel ..arghhh ! bengangnya rasa .. I think I should find a hobby in the near future to relieve my boredom..khamis until sunday ni my mother ade kerja kat morib ..ade karnival kann,so bnyk lahh kerjaa dia .huhu ! she want me to folow her but I still pening kepala fikir benda tu XD terfikir jugak nak ajak my friend pergi sana (: tu ponn kalau dorg tak busy and my mom kasi lahh kann ..hrmmm ...okaylahh ,nanti tanye lahh sapesape yg nak pergi ..boleh release tension bila dok tepi pantai tu kann hehe ! YEAHHHHHHH !*gila

thats all from me -MISSKECHILD-

No comments:

Post a Comment