CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

aimie's pages

'' ♥ ♥ ------------The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh :D . Crying gives me a headache -.- ------------♥ ♥ ''

HEYY THERE ! =D

Helohelo ! Welcom to my site.Hope you enjoy reading my blog and thanks for visiting . Newayy,I'm new in the blogging section. Hope you can give some guidance to me. I really really appreciate it and if you think that my blog is interesting ( erkk -,- cehh ! tralalal ~) , just click the 'FOLOW' button kayy . Hee ~ Thankyouu =) *sorry if my blog is sometimes a little bit ridiculous . Hihi .

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

BEAST

they all was so SPECIAL.all of their song was so BEAUTIFUL to hear.I never SAY NO to them.they all maked everbody SHOCK with their powerful performance.I can't take my BREATHE when I listened to their song.many BAD GIRL want them.they all so mystery.they all was the MASTERMIND.it is so EASY for them to become popular.they said to their fans I LIKE YOU THE BEST and VERY IMPORTANT YOU (V.I.U).they all always THANKS TO their fans.their OASIS was great.WHEN THE DOOR CLOSES,it become LIGHTLESS.they won't BREAK DOWN.they will CLENCHING A TIGHT FIST.JUST BEFORE SHOCK,they LET IT SNOW...they say I'M SORRY to each other.and the last but not least BEAST IS THE B2ST!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment